I’m selling my penthouse loft in Seattle so I’ve started looking into social media regarding real estate agents. There are some interesting articles out there that I thought I’d share, such as:
- Social Media for Real Estate 101: Twitter, but it is almost 3 years old. However, their site has quite a bit of other useful and related content including Ten inspiration points for real estate blogging
- An entire web site dedicated to Social Media Policies for Real Estate – who knew!?
- A guide that real estate agents can purchase
- How Real Estate Pros are Using Social Media for Real Results
- Social Media Starter Moves for Real Estate is a couple of years old, but the tips are still good
- Doing a search on bing.com/social for “real estate” shows me what’s on Facebook and Twitter regarding real estate
- Doing a search on bing.com/news for “real estate” and “social media” shows me all the latest articles too