In my Technopologist Unite post, I pointed out a Facebook Community page, but I’ve been busy since then building a other resources for us to use. Please feel free to join in any of these.
Resources for Marketing Technopologists
- Twitter List for Technopologist – If you tweet about topics that include marketing plus technology plus social, please let me know and I will add you to this list.
- LinkedIn Group for Technopologists
- Facebook Community for Marketing Technopologists
- Custom Search Engine of Technopologists blogs (I’m still not sold on this one, but is seems interesting)
- Google Reader bundle of blogs related to Marketing Technopology
- Technologies that a marketer can leverage to create engaging branded experiences
- Topics that touch both CIOs and CMOs (CRM, CMS, BI, etc.)
- Demystifying technologies for your non-geek peers in marketing
- Using SharePoint to host your public-facing website
- Advances in video streaming to know if you host your own videos
- Technologies for marketers to leverage (a Video from Microsoft Advertising)
- Discussing how social media must be part of the larger marketing strategy
Filed under: Uncategorized |