This blog post is to let you know that there is a bit more to me than social media, marketing, advertising and technology. So, here are a few things that I find inspirational.
- You might quit your job after watching this video: http://www.ted.com/talks/caroline_casey_looking_past_limits.html
- Imagine if you had this guy as your 4th grade teacher: http://www.ted.com/talks/john_hunter_on_the_world_peace_game.html
- Spoken word poetry, but so much more: http://www.ted.com/talks/sarah_kay_if_i_should_have_a_daughter.html
- Inspiring and stunning: http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/aimee_mullins_prosthetic_aesthetics.html
- What makes someone row across the Pacific Ocean? http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/roz_savage_why_i_m_rowing_across_the_pacific.html
- The problems with recycling plastic and someone who has made a business out of it: http://www.ted.com/talks/mike_biddle.html
- Can anyone truly empathize with another? http://www.ted.com/talks/sam_richards_a_radical_experiment_in_empathy.html
- Why the International Day of Peace is on September 21. It’s long, but the guy is passionate: http://www.ted.com/talks/jeremy_gilley_one_day_of_peace.html
Thank-you TED! Please keep it up.
Please let me know if one of these really sparked an emotion in you.
Filed under: Uncategorized |