My last blog entry was a bit of a long-winded way of explaining myself and what I can provide future employers. So, here’s a shorter version that’s much more to the point with my key strengths broken out:
1. I’m a sales professional in the software/tech industry with significant experience at developing new opportunities and enabling sales and partners to win deals.
2. Plus, I thrive at bridging business and technology needs and capabilities for customers and partners.
3. This includes building teams and delivering programs that help communities, customers, partners and sales teams improve.
4. The top services I can provide any company include:
· Turning a value proposition into sales materials (pitch, demo, training, etc.)
· Creating, presenting and training sales on product demonstrations
· Creating competitive sales objection handling materials
· Finding qualified leads through in-person and online networking
· Creating and driving the full sales cycle from lead management through sales opportunities and customer service afterwards
5. I am actively seeking a management or individual contributor role that will directly engage with customers or partners, develops innovative technical solutions, leads strategic sales, customer, or partner programs, or manages overall business operations.
6. I’m in San Francisco and you can contact me at email@example.com